Monday, November 10, 2008

So You Are Pregnant, Now what??

Congratulations! You are expecting a baby! Exciting changes are ahead of you. Now however, whether your pregnancy was planned or caught you by surprise, you probably have a lot of questions....

What should I eat? How do I know what is too much or too little?
Can I exercise? When do I know if I am hurting my baby?
Can I have sex when I am pregnant?
When do I go see a doctor? How do I know what doctor to choose?
What induces a miscarriage? How can I reduce my risk of having one?
How can I sift through all of the childbirth options - natural, epidural, etc.?
What is postpartum depression? Can it be prevented?

Fortunately, there are many resources on the internet and through this blog that can help you learn the answers to these questions and others you may have. Here is a sample of recent headlines that offer more information:


The Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby blog will introduce you to important information that you need to know to help you navigate the next nine months. Check back soon.

No comments: